%title% %page% %sep% %sitename%
One of the most vital documents that a car owner should have is a driving license. A driving license is a government-issued document that verifies a person’s eligibility to operate a motor vehicle in public locations throughout India. An individual cannot drive a motor vehicle without a valid driving license for a certain vehicle type, according to the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988.
If you want to apply for driving license online in Bihar, you have to easily comply with certain rules and regulations to obtain a driving license in that state. The Bihar Regional Transport Authority is responsible for issuing driving licenses to the citizens of the state. He is also responsible for providing various services related to driving licenses, such as the renewal of driving licenses, issuance of DL smart cards, and international driving licenses.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to applying for an online driving license application for Bihar.
Types of Driving License in Bihar
The Bihar Regional Transportation Authority issues a driving license to a person based on the type of vehicle being driven. The following is a list of the different types of driving license in Bihar:
- Driving licenses for unequipped motorcycles: This type of driving license is issued for driving unequipped motorcycles such as mopeds and scooters.
- Light Motor Vehicle Driving License (LMV): A light motor vehicle driving license is issued to drive motorcycles and motor vehicles with equipment such as cars and bicycles.
- Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License (HMV): A heavy vehicle driving license is issued to drive trailers, trucks, trucks, and other vehicles.
Eligibility Criteria to get a Driving License in Bihar
Applicants in Bihar must meet the following requirements in order to apply for driving license.
- To obtain a private car driving license, the applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- To obtain a driving license for a commercial or transportation vehicle, the applicant must be at least 20 years old.
- Applicants must have a learning driving license.
- The applicant must be familiar with the traffic rules.
- Applicants must apply for a driving license within 30 days or 180 days from the Date of issuance of the driving license.
- Applicants must pass the driving license test.
Documents Required to apply for driving license online in Bihar.
Applicants in Bihar who intend to apply for driving license online in Bihar will need to submit the following documents:
- Birth certificate
- PAN card
- Voter’s ID card
- School leaving certificate
- Utility bills
- LIC policy bond
- Ration card
- Pay slip issued by central or state government or a local body
- Learner’s license
- Application form 4
- The certificate is given by the driving school for commercial vehicle
- Three passport size photographs
- Form no. 5 for a commercial license
Acquiring a driving license in Bihar is a simple process because an applicant can apply for one from the comfort of his own home. driving license application for Bihar
How To Apply for Driving License Online in Bihar
You must first get a learner’s license before applying for a driving license. If you have your learner’s license for at least 30 days, getting a driving license is simple. After that, follow below mentioned simple steps for online driving license application for Bihar. To apply quickly, follow these steps
- Fill in details: Navigate to the webpage and choose your state. Click on the ‘apply online’ link and choose ‘New Driving License’ from the drop-down list. Read the instructions carefully before beginning to fill out the form. Tap ‘proceed’ and provide your personal info if you hold a learner’s permit (name, address, RTO, class of vehicle, email ID, mobile number, etc.) If you hold a foreign driving license or defense license, including the visa and validity information.
- Upload documents: Your learner’s license, if you choose it, should be uploaded as a scanned copy. Otherwise, a copy of the foreign driving license or the defense license must be uploaded.
- Upload photo and signature: Carefully resize the photos to the measurements needed before submitting them. Ideally, the file size should be between 10 and 20 kb. The photo should be 420×525 pixels in size, and your signature elements should be 256×64 pixels.
- Book a Driving License slot: Your application number and Date of birth will be required to schedule a driving license test appointment.
- Payment: In order to determine your fees, you will need to provide your application number and Date of birth. The whole amount will be displayed on your screen. Input the verification code that you received on your cell phone, and then complete the payment for your application.
Bihar Driving License Test Procedure
To be eligible for a driving license in the state of Bihar, an applicant must pass a driving test. The driving license test is managed in the presence of a motor vehicle investor who will assess the applicant’s driving skills. To take the exam, applicants must bring their own vehicle. If the applicant clears the exam, they will receive a driving license within a few days. If the applicant loses the exam, he can take the exam again in 7 days.
The online application process facilitates the entire process of obtaining a learning license or permanent driving license. You just need to fill in detailed information, a few clicks, and you can start the driving test. Please note that this test includes written tests, interviews, and tests to understand your driving skills. All applicants are required to take a written test and interview and take a driving test when obtaining a study permit for their own use. Overall, we can say that the Bihar government has made it easy to apply for driving license online in Bihar. In 2021, you must apply for a driving license online because the online process is fast, simple, easy, and convenient.
Click here – All You Need To Know About PowerBI® Training