What is the Nurse Registration and Tracking System?
Nurses National Registration and Tracking System (NRTS) is a new registration system for nurses in India introduced by Indian Nursing Council. NRTS in India empowers Nurses with National Unique Identity Number (NUID). Qualified Nurses can register for Aadhar based Biometric authentication at respective state nursing councils. Registration facility is available at state nursing councils and not at Indian Nursing Council office. NRTS is done at state nursing councils only with prior appointment.
Objectives of The Nurses Registration & Tracking System
Nurses National Registration and Tracking System mean nurses and midwives will only need to hold one license to work as a nurse or midwife in any State or territory of India. The main objective of NRTS is listed below.
· Free Aadhar Linked Enrolment facilities
· Hassle Free Registration
· Biometric Authentication
· Uniform Registration system throughout the country
· 30 Hours of one time CNE for NUID Cardholders
· Unique Identity Number of Nurses
· Facilitate effective planning and policy implementation
· Issuance of Nurse Passbook for complete work history
· Effective renewal of nursing license once in five years linked with 150 hours of continuing nursing education (CNE)
· Fast and effective coordination
Benefits of Nurses Registration & Tracking System [ NRTS]
· NUID Card
· Nurses Passbook
· Continuing training for professional development
· Computerized data
· Detection for fake registration
· Quick online verification of certificates
· Digitally signed certificates
Listed below are the documents required for NRTS Aadhar based Biomteric Authentication in Kerala, Delhi, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Uttrakhand, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Punjab and other states in India.
· Proof of Date of Birth
· 10th Class Certificate
· 12th Class Certificate
· State Nursing Council Registration Certificate
· Aadhar Card
Note: The above documents are required in the original.
NRTS Registration can be done online or through an authorized agency or State Nursing Council. All ANM, GNM, BSC & MSC Nurses should be registered in this system. Aadhar card is mandatory for NRTS registration. To register online use the below link
Nurses Unique Identification Number Registration Sources.
Indian Nursing Council
NRTS Aadhar Based Bio- Metric Authentication in Kerala,
Phone: 0471 277 4100
NRTS Aadhar Based Bio- Metric Authentication in Karnataka
Phone: 080 2238 3230
NRTS Aadhar Based Bio- Metric Authentication in Tamil Nadu
Phone: 044 2493 4792
NRTS Aadhar Based Bio- Metric Authentication in Andhra Pradesh
Phone: 0866 257 7172
NRTS Aadhar Based Bio- Metric Authentication in Telangana
NRTS Aadhar Based Bio- Metric Authentication in Madhya Pradesh
Phone: 0755 277 0047
NRTS Aadhar Based Bio- Metric Authentication in Punjab
Phone: 070877 37585
NRTS Aadhar Based Bio- Metric Authentication in Delhi
Phone: 011 2323 1633