✓Non Creamy Layer Certificate Online ✓ Income limit ✓ Non Creamy Layer Certificate in Kerala for PSC Online, Tamilnadu, Gujarat, Bihar, Maharashtra, Delhi.
The OBC (Other Backward Class) is categorized into the Creamy and Non-Creamy layer. These categories have their corresponding certificates along with them, which have certain assurances with them.
The OBC (Other Backward Class) is categorized into the Creamy and Non-Creamy layer. These categories have their corresponding certificates along with them, which have certain assurances with them. Here we will discuss the details of the Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in India.
The creamy layer in the Indian government system means a comparatively better-educated set of people from the other backward class, and this is just the assumption. So there was an introduction of the non -creamy layer category. The creamy layer people do not get any benefits of being into such a category and they are not eligible for OBC Non Creamy Layer Certificates.
The term Creamy Layer was earlier introduced in 1971 by the Government of India appointed Sattanathan Commission. The commission recommended that the “creamy layer” categorized should be excluded from all types of reservations in job, services and admissions in educational institutions.
Persons who come under the creamy layer quota are:
(1.) V.V.I.Ps. President, Vice-President, Judges of the Supreme Court and of the High Courts, etc.
(2.) Government or PSU employees of central or State.
(i) Parents, either of whom is a Class I officer (direct recruits).
(ii) Parents, both of whom are Class II officers (direct recruits).
(iii) Parents of whom only the father is a direct Class H officer, and he gets into Class I at the age of 40 or earlier.
(3.) Candidates engaged in Profession, Trade, and Industry whose annual income is more than Rs.8 lakh per annum.
(4.) Families possessing agriculture land having irrigated land more than 85% of the statutory ceiling area.
(5.) Candidates, having a separate annual income of Rs. 8 lakh per annum or above for a span of the last three consecutive years, excluding the corresponding revenue from salaries & agricultural land.
Benefits of Non Creamy Layer Certificate
Now moving on this further, the non-creamy layer people were the ones with all the reservations and beneficiaries. They have benefits among students for studying as well as services or jobs. There was a certificate introduced as a non- creamy layer certificate or other backward class certificates by former Prime Minister V.P. Singh in 1993.
After the introduction of this certificate, there was a set of jobs available private and the Government sector. Apart from that reservation was made available for admissions in the topmost educational institutes like IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) & IIM (Indian Institute of Management). The process of getting OBC non creamy layer certificate differs from state to state.
Reservation in Admissions
There are several distinguishing factors involved in the non-creamy layer certification process for OBC candidates. The non-creamy layer is a category with various benefits. There are some outstanding schools which offer this category some specific reservations under their casts or quota as in the OBC non-creamy layer category.
The schools or institutes which provide such privileges are:
- IIMs (Indian Institute of Management)
- IITs (Indian Institute of Technology)
- NITIE (National Institute of Industrial Engineering) -Mumbai
- IIFT (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade)
- TISS(Tata Institute of Social Sciences)- Mumbai
- FMS BHU(Faculty of Management Studies, Banaras Hindu University) –Varanasi
- IIFM(Indian Institute of Forest Management) –Bhopal
- DFS (Department of Financial Studies)- University of Delhi, South Campus
- Department of Commerce, University of Delhi, Delhi School of Economics
- DOMS (Department of Management Studies)
- IISc (Indian Institute of Science) –Bangalore
27% of the seats are reserved in the government institutes for those belonging to OBC Non-creamy layer category. Providing reservation in admission in such excellent institutes to non-creamy layer candidates gives them a huge chance to prove themselves and have an opportunity to learn and earn the stuff equally with the creamy layer candidates.
The Non-Creamy layer certificate for OBC is the bright idea of bringing equalization among the several sectors of the society.
Eligibility Criteria For Non Creamy Certificate
‘Eligibility criteria’ is the essential requirement for any candidate to apply for any job or to obtain any privileges available. The Non-creamy certificate is valid for one year, but it differs from state to state. Some posts in central government and public sector undertakings are reserved for Non-creamy certificate holders.
Now, how is the creamy and non-creamy layer decided?
It is according to your or parent’s per annum income. Before 2017, it was 6 lakh per year, but later, now, if the income is above 8 lakh per year, then it goes under the creamy layer. Otherwise, you can apply for the non-creamy layer certificate.
Listed below are the eligibility conditions for non-creamy layer certificate:
- People who belong to the non-creamy layer category can apply for the certification, others who don’t belong; can’t.
- If any of your parents work under the government group C and D, then you are eligible to apply for the certificate.
- Also, if the husband is working under the central government, his wife can apply, considering if the income does not benefit her parents.
People who whatsoever can’t apply for this certificate are:
- Even if the Non-creamy layer has several pros and none of the cons in it, not all people are eligible to apply for it. Below are some of the conditions and people who can’t get non-creamy layer certifications.
- People, whose cast does not come under the central government’s provided list of OBC, cannot apply for the certificate.
- IPS, IAS, and IFS and group A employees.
- If the parents are working under group 1 or group B & C of the central government system, the applicant cannot apply for this certificate.
- If the annual income exceeds 8 lakhs, if it is higher than the provided limits, the applicant can certainly not apply for this certificate.
- Doctors, Engineers, and employees of private sectors with an annual income of more than 8 lakhs.
Income Limit For Non Creamy Layer Certificate
The OBC non -creamy layer certificate income limit has been changed from time to time considering various economic factors.
Earlier in 1993, it was set as Rs 1 lakh per annum. Later, it was raised to 2.5 Lakh per annum in 2004. Then, later in 2008, it was raised to 4.5 lakh per annum. And then, later by 2013, it was raised to 6 lakh per annum. Now it has come up to 8 lakh.
- For an OBC certificate applicability of parent’s income is verified.
- If income from other sources is more than 8 lakh per annum, it is considered and equalized with the sum of 8 lakh.
- Even if you work in private sectors of the system and there is an exceeding income comparing to the required one, you won’t be able to apply for the non-creamy layer certification.
- Some of the income received, whether even its higher than 8 lakh, won’t be considered. This income is the one which includes the farming or the agriculture sector.
Service Charges For Non Creamy Layer Certificate
The service charges for non-creamy certificates differ State to State, But they are within the price of 50-60 Rs approximately. But some states like Delhi and Kerala do not charge any service charge for Non Creamy certificates.
To start with the certification of being under the non-creamy layer, one needs to have the documents required correspondingly differing from State to State.
- Community certificate or cast certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Copies of all documents
- Adhar card or any identity proof
- Address proof(Electricity bill or water bill)
- Property tax receipt
- Caste certificate of the relative guardian with details of the relationship with the applicant,
- Caste certificate of father issued by a competent authority in the corresponding state.
- In case of a married woman:
- Proof of caste before marriage
- Proof of marriage ( Marriage registration certificate)
- An investigation report of Tehsildar if the applicant’s father caste certificate is not available.
Now, there are 2 sorts of ways to go for the application process: online & offline.
Differing from state to state online and offline availability for the application process changes. Generally for offline the process goes around like this..
- The applicant needs to buy stamp paper of Rs 20 or corresponding price from Notary public advocate.
- Next applicant needs to buy an affidavit from notary public advocate.
- All the required documents should be attached with the stamp paper and affidavit.
- All the documents need to be signed by the parent or the guardian of the applicant.
- All these documents then have to be submitted to the VAO.
- And lastly all the documents need to be signed and verified by VAO, RI and Tahsildar.
The Non Creamy Layer certificate for OBC candidates generally gets processed and issued within 21 days of span from the date of the application.
Validity of Non -Creamy Layer Certificate
he validity of this certificate differs from State to State. As in Maharashtra, its validity is three years, but most of the states issue it for one year.
How to Apply For Non Creamy Layer Certificate ?
The application can be filed both online and offline, and the procedure is almost the same in every state. To apply offline, the applicant should visit the office of Sub Divisional officer/ Tahashildar
Non Creamy Layer Certificate Format
OBC‐ NCL Certificate Format
FORM OF CERTIFICATE TO BE PRODUCED BY OTHER BACKWARD CLASSES (NCL) APPLYING FOR ADMISSION TO CENTRAL EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS (CEIs), UNDER THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA.
This is to certify that Shri/Smt./Kum…………………. Son/ Daughter of Shri/Smt……………. of Village/ Town……………. District/Division…………. in the State/Union Territory …………….belongs to the community ………………………that is recognized as a backward class under Government of India, Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment’s Resolution No. …………dated ……………..
Shri/Smt./Kum………………….. and/or ……………his/her family ordinarily reside(s) in the ………………..District/Division of the ……………..State/Union Territory.
This is also to certify that he/she does NOT belong to the persons/sections (Creamy Layer) mentioned in Column 3 of the Schedule to the Government of India, Department of Personnel & Training O.M. No. 36012/22/93‐ Estt. (SCT) dated 08/09/93 which is modified vide OM No. 36033/3/2004 Estt.(Res.) dated 09/03/2004, further modified vide OM No. 36033/3/2004‐Estt. (Res.) dated 14/10/2008, again further modified vide OM No.36036/2/2013‐Estt (Res) dtd. 30/05/2014. Dated: Seal District Magistrate / Deputy Commissioner / Any other Competent Authority.
Non Creamy Certificate Online
Listed below are the steps to apply for the Non Cream Certificate online:
- Visit the state’s social welfare website
- Click on “apply for caste certificate”. online
- fill the online application.
- Submit the required documents
- Note the application number generated by the system after the submission
List of Documents Required.
The applicant should submit any one of the below-listed documents to establish the proof of identity.
- PAN Card
- Water Bill
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Indian Driving License
- Passport size Photo
Any 1 document from the below listed documents to be submitted for proof of address.
- Voter ID Card
- Telephone Bill
- Electricity Bill
- Property Tax Receipt
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card .
After the submission of documents and verification, The Non-creamy Layer Certificate Number will be allotted, and the certificate will be issued after that.
Apply For Non Creamy Layer Certificates- Online & Offline
Non Creamy Layer Certificate Delhi
Non Creamy Layer Certificate Kerala Rules
Non Creamy Layer Certificate Kerala PSC
Non Creamy Layer Certificate From Kerala
Non Creamy Layer Certificate Maharashtra
Non Creamy Layer Certificate Maharashtra Online
Non Creamy Layer Certificate Gujarat Rules
Required Related Posts
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit InstallMo
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit AddWez
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit LetBecome