RTPS Online. Aawasiya Certificate Bihar Online, ✔️RTPS Online Apply Form Bihar, ✔️RTPS Bihar Download Digitally Signed Certificate
The Bihar RTPS, or Right to Public Service, provides online services to the residents of the state of Bihar. The benefits include the submission of online application for different kinds of certificates and schemes. The residents of Bihar can easily apply for several services like caste certificate, income certificate, residential certificate, etc. with RTPS Online Services.
Services available on the RTPS Online
The details of the services available on RTPS Bihar are provided below.
- View application status
- Verify Tatkal certificate
- Online application
- Account login
- Printing receipts
- Get web-copies of certificates
- Verify certificates
- Download certificates
- Download utilities
Details of Certificates
The RTPS Bihar portal allows you to apply for certificates such as income certificates, caste certificates, residents certificates, character certificates, etc. Let us discuss some of the important certificates below:
1.Awasiya Certificate (Residence Certificate)
To provide a proof of residence in a village, town or ward, citizens need to provide a residence certificate. The Awasiya Certificate or Residence Certificate helps the citizen get residence quotas in different educational institutes as well as in Government Jobs. Awasiya certificate is beneficial for people who want to apply for Government Jobs in their locality.
The residents of the state can easily apply for Awasiya Certificate Bihar Online from the links given in the box below.
Awasiya Certificate Bihar Online- How to Apply?
You can fill the application form and attach the photograph and submit the form for Awasiya Certificate Bihar online. The steps to apply online are given below.
- Visit the RTPS official website by clicking the link here.
- Search for Apply Online link on the home page menu bar
- Choose “RTPS Services” from the drop-down menu.
- Select” General Administration Department”
- Choose “Issuance of Residential Certificate”
- There you can see options for applying for the Awasiya Certificate from Circle Level Officer, Sub- Division Officer Level, and District Magistrate level officers. Click on your preferred choice to get the corresponding Awasiya Certificate Bihar Online Application form.
- Fill the application form online and submit. The link to Awasiya Certificate online application form is given in the box below.
- Income Certificate (Aay Praman Patra)
An income certificate is an important document that is required to get an EWS certificate. Depending on the area of the applicant, the EWS is issued by different departments in the States. People who live in a village can obtain an income certificate from a Tahsildar.
People living in towns can get their income certificate directly from a collector or a district magistrate, a revenue circle officer or any district authority. In Bihar, people can apply for Income certificate online from the RTPS website.
- Caste Certificate (Jati Praman Patra)
The caste certificate in Bihar is issued by the State Government to the citizen belong to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, etc.The Caste certificate is essential to the people who belong to these categories. However, the online application service for this certificate is not available in many states.
A caste certificate ensures the reservation that the central Government has especially announced for the people belonging to these categories. The Government provides reservations in schools, colleges, different universities, jobs and also grants special scholarships for individuals who own a caste certificate.
RTPS Online Certificate Application Procedure
Residents of Bihar who want to apply for a caste, domicile, and income certificates, etc. online can follow the steps below:
- Open your internet browser.
- Go to the official RPTS website http://rtps.bihar.gov.in/rtps/.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button on the homepage.
- Read the terms and conditions and click on “I Agree”.
- Click on “Block” or “Bihar Bhawan 5, Kautilya Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021” depending on where you want to receive your certificate.
- You will be redirected to a page where you will have to provide the details of your Aadhar number and your name in Hindi and English.
- Select the certificate you want to apply.
- Provide the number that is registered to your Aadhar card.
- Click on “Next”.
- You will receive an OTP in the registered mobile number which you will have to provide in the relevant field.
- Provide the same details on the form that you have provided on your Aadhar card.
- Double-check the details given, then click on “I Agree.”
- Click on “Submit Form”.
- Print out the registration slip.
Note: The applicant will require the application number printed on the registration slip for future references and to check the status of your application.
If you are applying for a caste certificate, you should mention the caste category ( SC, ST, OBC, etc.) to be mentioned on the certificate.
How to Check Application Status on RTPS Bihar?
If you have applied for a certificate from the RTPS website, you can view the status of your online application from the RTPS website, or through SMS Service. The SMS service is especially beneficial for people who do not have access to the internet.
Given below are the steps to check the status of the application submitted on RTPS online.
- Go to the Go to the official RPTS website by clicking on http://rtps.bihar.gov.in/rtps/.
- Click on “Application Status” on the homepage.
- Provide the details of your application ID.
- Click on “Status” to see the status of the application.
CHECK STATUS THROUGH SMS
To view the status of the application and the delivery date through SMS, you can send an SMS to 56060 with the following message: RTPS <Application ID>.
RTPS Bihar Tatkal Certificate Application
The RTPS Bihar website provides the Tatkal certificate service to residents of Bihar. Usually, this certificate is issued in two working days. The Government of Bihar has launched several online services on its official RTPS website to make the Government schemes and services more accessible to the people.
Documents Required During Online Application on RTPS Bihar
If you are applying for any certificate through the RTPS Bihar website, you will need to provide certain documents according to the category of Certificates.
The required documents for different certificates are given below.
The essential documents required when applying for a caste certificate are:
- Proof of Identity. The applicants can provide Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card Passport, or Pan Card as their proof of identity.
- Proof of Address.
- The applicant can submit a driving license, residential certificate, rent slip or fare agreement as proof of address.
- Photocopy of Ration Card.
The documents required when applying for an income certificate are:
- Age proof. The document required for age proof is a birth certificate or mark sheet.
- Ration card of the applicant.
- Residential proof.
- Income statement. The income statement can be in the form of monthly salary details or a salary slip.
Essential documents needed when applying for a residence certificate include:
- Aadhar Card,
- Voter ID card
- Ration Card,
- Pan Card.
Eligibility Criteria for Availing RTPS Online Services.
To use the online services provided by the RTPS Bihar website, you must be a resident of the state of Bihar. You must also have all the necessary documents mentioned above.
Points to note while availing RTPS Online Services.
The applicant must keep the following things in mind after applying online.
- The Government will issue the certificates only at the designated counter of the zone or the designated Bihar building.
- The applicant must appear at the designated counter or zone to sign the application form and the affidavit during the receipt of the certificate.
- The applicant must carry a photo identity card issued by the Government of India like Aadhar Card/Election ID card etc. as the identity proof when collecting the certificate.
How to Download RTPS Bihar Digitally Signed Certificates?
After the successful submission of the application for various certificates, the applicant can track the status of the application on RTPS website Online. If the status of the application shows as approved/download, then the applicant can download the digitally signed certificates from the RTPS Bihar Website.
- Visit the RTPS Bihar Download Certificates page to download Caste, Income and Residence Certificates. The link is provided below.
- Enter the Application ID
- Enter the Application Date
- Click on “Download Now”
- Save the certificate on your computer for future use.
Download the Download RTPS Bihar Digitally Signed Caste, Income and Residence Certificates here
RTPS Bihar New Version
RTPS Bihar 2020 has a new version of the RTPS website known as RTPS service plus. The new website is a service delivery platform that also addresses the grievances of the citizens. RTPS is a unified framework that helps increase fast services at any time by any level of state government.
This new website is mainly used for payment distribution of different Government schemes and scholarships. RTPS Bihar has a service platform that can be accessed online from the comfort of user’s home, office, the designated Common Service Centre (CSC) and Citizen Facilitation Centres (CFC)
Objectives and Key Features of RTPS Online Services
The main objective of the RTPS Bihar website is to provide hassle-free and time-bound services to the residents of the Bihar.
The main objectives of RTPS Bihar Online Services are mentioned below.
- Provide time-bound online service to the people.
- Accept online applications for income, caste, and residence certificates.
- Provide the status of the application online.
- Register Complaints and Feedback.
Click here – MTA Full Form And Meaning
RTPS Online Apply Forms Bihar
The RTPS Online Portal provides the facility for applying for various certificates like Caste, Residence and Income online. Find the details and links to download multiple RTPS Online Application forms Bihar below.
|RTPS Online Services||RTPS Online Application Form Link|
|Residence Certificate(Awasiya Certificate)||Click Here|
|Caste Certificate||Click Here|
|Income Certificate||Click Here|
|Income & Assets Certificate for Economically Weaker Sections||Click Here|
|BC, EBC (Non -Creamy Layer) Certificate||Click Here|
|Factory Act Form. Application for Grant & Registration of License of Factory||Click Here|
|Shops and Establishment Act – Application for Registration Form||Click Here|
|Online Mutation -Biharbhumi||Click Here|
|RTPS digitally signed certificate download||Click Here|
|RTPS Awasiya Certificate Online Form: Circle -Level Officer Level||Click Here|
|RTPS Awasiya Certificate Online Form: Sub- Divison Officer Level||Click Here|
|RTPS Awasiya Certificate Form Online: District Magistrate Level||Click Here|
RTPS Online Helpdesk
HelpLine No 18003456215
Email: [email protected]
The Department of Revenue and Land Reforms, Old Secretariat, Bailey Road, Patna. Bihar. Pin code- 800015. India.
Conclusion: We hope this article about RTPS Online helped you to get the details about the procedures of applying for Bihar Awasiya Certificate Online, How to download the RTPS Bihar Digitally Signed Certificates of Income, Caste, and Awasiya Certificates, etc. from the RTPS Bihar Online Portal http://rtps.bihar.gov.in/rtps/
Click here – RAJSSP ( Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme)